EXCELLENCE YOU CAN AFFORD
We work with every family to make Catholic education possible for all, through the Florida tax-credit scholarships and other forms of assistance.
Sacred Heart Catholic School proudly accepts the following scholarships:
- Step Up For Students
- AAA Scholarship
- McKay Scholarship
- Mary C. Forbes
- Catholic School Tuition Assistance Grant
Step Up for Students
Your child may qualify for the Step Up for Students Scholarship if:
- Students entering Kindergarten must be 5 on or before Sept. 1.
- Students entering first grade must be 6 on or before Sept.1.
- If a member of the household receives SNAP (food stamps), TANF, or FDPIR, the student may qualify.
- Household income must be at/or below the income criteria found in the chart below:
Still have questions about our scholarships?
Contact our Admissions Office (727) 544-1106 and Choose Option 4.
Let us help you make Catholic school possible for your family!