EXCELLENCE YOU CAN AFFORD
We work with every family to make Catholic education possible for all, through the Florida tax-credit scholarships and other forms of assistance.
Sacred Heart Catholic School proudly accepts the following scholarships:
- Step Up For Students
- AAA Scholarship
- McKay Scholarship
- Mary C. Forbes
- Catholic School Tuition Assistance Grant
Step Up for Students
- Students entering Kindergarten must be 5 on or before Sept. 1.
- Students entering first grade must be 6 on or before Sept.1.
- If a member of the household receives SNAP (food stamps), TANF, or FDPIR, the student may qualify.
- If the household income qualifies for free or reduce-priced lunch
- Household income must be at/or below the income criteria found in the chart below:
|Number of people in household||Total gross monthly household income||Monthly maximum income for an 88% scholarship||Monthly maximum income for an 74% scholarship||Monthly maximum income for an 60% scholarship||Monthly maximum income for an 50% scholarship|
View flyer here.
Step Up for Students is currently not accepting applications for the 2016-17 school year. Applications for the 2017-18 school year will open in March 2017.
We accept scholarships from Florida's newest tax-credit scholarship organization- AAA Scholarship Foundation.
AAA Scholarship Foundation is currently not accepting applications for the 2016-17 school year. Applications for the 2017-18 school year will open in March 2017.
Still have questions about our scholarships?
Let us help you make Catholic school possible for your family!