How to enroll:
- Contact Us: Call, email, or visit us. Tell us about you and your family, provide us with your contact information, and get started with our admissions process.
- Get to know us! Tour our campus and experience what a day looks like at Sacred Heart Catholic School. This is also an opportunity to learn more about our programs, fees, tuition, and financial aid available.
- Complete Registration Materials and Financial Aid Applications: We will walk you through the process and answer all of your questions. Our admissions coordinator will be glad to help you find the type of financial aid that best apply to your family's financial situation. Feel free to browse our scholarships page for more information.
- Complete our Assessment (2nd -8th grades only): This is not a pass or fail exam! We take time to learn about each child's unique gifts and talents to ensure Sacred Heart Catholic School is ready to meet the needs of every student. The assessment can be scheduled on the same day as your tour, or you can contact our admissions coordinator to make other arrangements.
- Saint for a Day: Students applying for grades K-8th, are welcome to come shadow Sacred Heart for the day. They will be placed in their current grade year and assigned a buddy for the day. This is a chance for them to meet their classmates and experience our school culture.
- Meet the Principal. This is an opportunity to meet our school's leader and a time for him to personally address any questions or concerns you may have. Once accepted you may enroll your child by paying the registration fee.
For more information, please contact our Admissions Office at 727-544-1106.
Click HERE for VPK online registration. If your child was born between September 2, 2015 and September 1, 2016, your child is eligible for the 2020-2021 School Year VPK program.