Sacred Heart Catholic School
ATTENTION SACRED HEART CATHOLIC SCHOOL FAMILIES:
BEGIN THE ONLINE RE-ENROLLMENT PROCESS TODAY!
We are excited to announce that we are already looking ahead and making plans for next school year! As a result, you should have received an email on Friday, February 1stregarding re-enrollment for the 2019-2020 school year. We ask that you please take time to complete the re-enrollment process now. Existing families have priority seating throughout the month of February. Starting on March 1st, we will begin accepting new families, so we encourage you to please re-enroll as soon as possible! If you did not receive an email, please contact the school office.
To complete our easy, online re-enrollment process, you will access our ParentsWeb through your existing login.
To access ParentsWeb:
- Please go to www.renweb.com
- Select Logins from the menu bar and ParentsWeb Login from the drop-down menu.
- Type in your username and password. (As a reminder, our District Code is: SAC-FL)
- If you have forgotten your username or password, please click on the link provided.
- After logging in, click on the Family Information button in the left menu.
- Click on the Enrollment/Reenrollment button.
Our Online Enrollment system will open with a link to the enrollment packet for your child(ren). The online process should take approximately 15 minutes to complete. Your information will be saved if you need to quit and come back later.
The Instructions and Enrollment Checklist page of the enrollment packet contains supplemental enrollment forms that also must be submitted. Further instructions on these forms are provided online.
If you have any questions about the process, please contact us at 727-544-1106.